Sicyon Lite Version History
v4.16 (b.48) - 18 May 2007
- MiniHelp windows now contains all the items (methods, database fields,
etc) and the source of its board or group.
- Expandability (pile and full) for tool boards
- List tool board provides functionalities of list, vector and stack
- some bugs have been fixed including Vista compatibility ones.
v4.12 - 28 January 2007
- new types (GIF and WMF) of chart images in the report. Much faster that
VML (still supported).
- Sicyon is loaded about 5 times faster than v4.0.
v4.1 - 30 October 2006
- project save options (autosave, prompt...);
- open project dialog with HTML preview and filter;
- undo log with results from executed math. procedure;
- new debugging options;
- some interface improvements;
- much optimization "under the hood".
v4.05 - 31 July 2006
- new version of Sicyon data-board utility
- many small user suggestions implemented
- Sicyon tutorial written and
accessible from the calculator
v4.0 final - 9 January 2006
- stable release of Sicyon v4
- new data and function boards
v4.0 beta - 20 October 2005 (first Lite version)
- about 80% of Sicyon has been rewritten
- support of VBScript™ or JScript™ languages
- 'Program mode' allows you to execute pieces of VBScript™ code in the main window.
- a board browser for easier access to the boards and their content.
- plot / tabulate a function in Explicit or Parametric mode.
- customizable HTML reports for all math procedures.
- editable spreadsheet-like user-data boards.
- use matrices and matrix calculations.
- "plug-in" additional applications called tool boards, usable
as objects in the script.
- use Sicyon as out-of-process COM server to access a scripter and most of
v3.x and earlier (Sicyon calculator)
Sicyon calculator was written 1996-7 (on Delphi 1) and published 1998. It has
established itself as reliable and versatile scientific tool, considered by many
to be the best calculator for PC.